Many updates are missing due to the changelog in the discord only going back as far as August 3rd, 2018.
January 5th, 2019
- Ladders are much easier to climb now
- Hover barge balance:
- Max hover height 48 studs -> 30
- Max climb height infinity -> 180 studs (cannot climb higher than about the height of a wall)
- Height change speed 8 studs/s -> 4 studs/s (falls slower, rises slower)
- Arc turret balance:
- Build cost 400 -> 200
- Shot cost 8 -> 30
- Turret balance:
- Inaccuracy: 15 -> 10 (a bit of a magic number. This improves the aim)
- Satchel balance:
- Blast pressure 320000 -> 1280000 (4x stronger, 1-shot pipes now)
- Placement cost 15 -> 85 (need upgraded tank to place more than 1 without refilling)
- Delay between placing satchels 1s -> 3s
- Wall, gate, & keep balance:
- Health 1500 -> 1100
- Point defense balance:
- Cost 1600 -> 1400
- Health 5600 -> 1700
- Shotgun balance:
- Pellets per shot 12 -> 20
- Shot sound volume .5 -> .1
- Damage per pellet 6.66 -> 5 (all weapon headshot multipliers are x2)
- Total damage 80 -> 100
January 4th, 2019
- Artillery rebalance:
- Shot cost 80 -> 160
- Reload time 2s -> 8s
- Launch speed 160 -> 120 (effectively shorter range)
- Blast pressure 54000 -> 90000 (167% of original damage. 2-shots pipes now)
- Shield damage 225-> 900 (400% of original damage. Used to deal 7.5% shield damage, now it deals 30%)
- If a spawn doesn't have enough iridium to spawn for 3 minutes, it won't be counted as an active spawn when determining if a team has lost.
- So, if all players are dead and none of their spawns have enough iridium to spawn for 3 minutes, their team will lose.
January 2nd, 2019
- Removed levels, replaced them with a rating system.
- Fixed transceivers not working after one falls in the ocean.
- Added top rated players leaderboard to the lobby.
January 1st, 2019
- Reverted pipe generation to classic mode (no longer evenly distributed)
- Well Pipes no longer invulnerable to damage
- However, the very top pipe is still invincible. You can now only build a well pipe on the very top pipe (can't build pumps on broken well pipes underneath)
- Breaking a well pipe will not stop the flow of iridium to the top.
- Added levels, experience, and levelling up.
December 30th, 2018
- Removed Christmas hats from the player model.
December 25th, 2018
- Giftbox opened into defaultio meme.
December 23rd, 2018
- Iridium production per second now shows on extractors.
December 17th, 2018
- Added Christmas hats to the player model.
- Fixed iridium display on the tank on the player's back.
December 12th, 2018
- Fixed the barge camera.
December 9th, 2018
- Enabled voxel lighting & glass materials(edited)
December 8th, 2018
- Transceiver beams are no longer broken by blueprints.
- New octagonal lobby.
December 7th, 2018
- Attempted fixes for:
- Fly hack
- Fall damage/ocean damage hack
- Jump boost hack
- Crystal teleport hack
December 4th, 2018
- Added gift box countdown in the lobby.
November 28th, 2018
- Added the Transceiver.
November 24th, 2018
- Laser Strikes blocked by shields again, but deal about 15.83% damage with each hit.
- That means each laser strike call (which hits 6 times) is able to take down a total of 95% of a shield.
November 22nd, 2018
- Well Pump upgrade (built-in fabricator) now has correct team colors instead of being neutral.
- As a temporary fix, Priority Beacon and Laser Strike blasts will now attack through shields.
- Mouse interaction with shield parts disabled.
- This means you can now interact with objects on the other side of the shield (i.e. refill stations, valves), and blueprints can no longer be built on a shield. Mouse hit detection will place the part as if the shield visual wasn't there. Same goes for shooting in third person through a shield in most cases.
November 18th, 2018
- Pattern matching for invites is removed.
- Speed glitching with fall damage is patched.
November 17th, 2018
- Speed glitching with spawn points is patched.
November 8th, 2018
- Removed the Anti Armor Rifle.
- Artillery now have recoil. If used on an unanchored barge, it will be blasted away.
October 23rd, 2018
October 17th, 2018
- Reverted domination points change, as it did not have the intended effect on the metagame.
- Buffed Artillery significantly (faster, cheaper, further shots).
- Fixed a bug with Shield Generators being indefinitely sustainable with Automechanics. Automechanics now take 15 seconds to begin repairing an object after it has been damaged (previously 5). You can still repair things manually, of course.
- Added an upgrade system for structures. Currently only the Well Pump has upgrades.
- Some various bugfixes.
October 16th, 2018
- Domination points added to the game.
- Domination points are earned by building well pumps (e.g. claiming territory). When you get 15k, you can build the Priority Beacon.
September 25th, 2018
- Added an experimental fix which may reduce "bouncy" floors or other strange anchored-velocity-based physics problems.
- Removed the roof / walls of the Garage because Barges were a pain and are now less of a pain.
August 3rd, 2018
- Reduced the output rate of the Crystal Resonator (still higher than it was pre-buff).
August 2nd, 2018
- Changelog in discord server begins.
- Weapons should no longer be droppable.
- Crystal Resonator now has increased efficiency and rate.
- Garage's door is no longer collidable, meaning barges should get stuck less often.
- The spatial anchor now has a 3 second cooldown between toggling. Hopefully this will increase stability.
- Fixed the Gauge.
- Fixed the end game screen from its very broken state back to its only unfinished state.
- Added a solo queue mode.
December 17th, 2017
- Team Color and Team Name customization products are now permanent
- One purchase, and you'll have them forever
- Team Color costs the R$ equivalent of 1.00 USD
- Team Name costs the R$ equivalent of 5.00 USD
- Added the Cruise Missile weapon to the arsenal
December 16th, 2017
- Added the Crystal Resonator
December 15th, 2017
- Changed the Garage description
- Added the Spatial Anchor
December 11th, 2017
- Barges now have health and can be destroyed like normal buildings
- Barges require iridium to run
- Barges now have adjustable hover height, press E to rise and Q to fall, more height = more iridium usage
- Barges don't consume iridium if tethered to the ground via a pipe, etc.
- Barges will not produce odd map problems when tethered to the ground (?)
December 10th, 2017
- Added the Hover Barge to the Garage
- Fixed a bug involving having multiple weapons of the same kind (e.g. 2+ grenade launchers, satchel charges, etc.)
- Added the Seat
December 4th, 2017
- Added the Distributor Cap, a structure which you can build like a normal cap. It will accept iridium being transmitted by the Distributor and pump it into its connected system. Making turret walls just got a little bit easier.
November 26th, 2017
- Happy thanksgiving!
- Changed the effects for Portafab, Fabricator, and Automechanic
- Fixed the Automechanic
November 1st, 2017
- Fixed the Distributor (networking was broken, should no longer lag)
- Added iridium meter to GUI
- Fixed rejoining games
August 5th, 2017
- Fixed the Distributor (visuals were broken)
- Fixed Artillery (they were not damaging shield generator shields as intended)
- Rebalanced guns a little bit
- Added a Practice Mode
March 28th, 2017
- Added the Scanner, a tool for detecting other players and determining enemy shields' strengths. Build in the Arsenal.
March 27th, 2017
- Added the Drop Tank
- Added the Distributor
- Added the Minigun
- Fixed arms falling off (?)
- Fixed Artillery not damaging shields... at all.
March 26th, 2017
- Boost Pads are actually useful now and with new visual effects.
- Added the Automechanic under the technology folder. It repairs buildings nearby.
- Shield Generators now have a screen showing you the status of the shield.
March 2nd, 2017
- Defaultio does stuff buy doesn't put it on his Changelog. Who knows what he's made?
- The map is now anchored. This may not be a permanent test, but we want to see how it will affect performance for those with lower-end equipment.
- This does mean that the terrain is now non-destructible. Keep that in mind! This _may not be_ a permanent change.
- Turrets and Arc Turrets are slightly optimized.
- We're trying to focus on optimizing so that more people can play and we can move forward with adding more content. Bear with us!
February 23rd, 2017
- Blueprints can no longer be placed at a near-infinite range
- Blueprints (of any team) can no be destroyed by dealing damage to them
February 22nd, 2017
- Added a tutorial to the game
- Added tooltips to each portafab category and structure
- Added a feature allowing you to rejoin games you were in the middle of playing and either left/crash out
Feburary 18th, 2017
- Turret accuracy has been reduced
- Turret damage _slightly_ up
- Turret firing rate up
- Arc Turrets no longer require vision on their targets
- Arsenals will no longer produce weapons more slowly when the server is running slowly
- Satchel Charges can now be destroyed by non-satchel-charge explosives, same-team portafab destruction rays, and any regular weapon
- Arc Turrets will automatically destroy any enemy satchel charges in their range
- Added change log to lobby
January 27th, 2017
- Release of Eclipsis, originally named Mechanism.