SummaryThe Satchel Charge is an Explosive weapon created from the Arsenal that places out C-4 style bombs. It has the lowest range out of any explosion, but deals high damage. It requires 50 iridium per charge as of January 7th, 2019.
It can be used to damage their pipelines, structures, or enemy players who are close to you. To detonate the charges you place down, press the E key on your keyboard. It takes 6.5 seconds for the charges to explode. It can also be used to topple bases, but the Laser Drill is much more effective.
Do note that while satchel charges can be spread around enemy bases, Arc Turrets will instantly destroy them if they are in range. They can also be easily destroyed by gunfire from a Pistol or better.
As of January 5th, 2019, Satchel Charges can now destroy pipes in one charge.
Pros & Cons
- Can be bunched and detonated together on an object to easily destroy it and other nearby structures.
- Relatively affordable for early game stages
- High damage and absolutely no recoil
- Can attach it to your teammates and detonate it when they have infiltrated another island, causing structural damage at the cost of their life
- Can be attached to enemies and detonated, possibly dealing structural damage. (Note: This can be easily countered via an Arc Turret or resetting.)
- Short range
- Costs a lot of iridium to place the explosives
- Can kill team accidentally if they walk near at the wrong time
- Can be destroyed by Arc Turrets.
|Guns 1||Assault Rifle • Minigun • Sub Machine Gun|
|Guns 2||Shotgun • Sniper Rifle • Napalm Deployer|
|Explosives||Grenade Launcher • Rocket Launcher • Satchel Charge • Cruise Missile|
|Tools||Scanner • Laser Drill|
|Tactical Strikes||Laser Strike • Orbital Shield|
|H.L.R Small Arms||Armor-Piercing Designated Marksman's Rifle • High-Power Photon Lancer • Auto-flechette • Hand Mortar|
|Inventory||Portafab • Pistol|
|Deprecated||Emergency Pistol • Anti Armor Rifle|