The Slab Block looks similar to the Platform Block, with the exception that it does not have a wall mount. It sports a grey color similar to the color of other structures and the terrain.
The Slab Block is best used for quick and cheap bridges, and it comes in super handy for patching up annoying holes in the Mainland. Because of its minuscule price, if paired up with a Platform Block, you can very easily and quickly create small and unnoticeable bridges.
One might cover their Hover Barge in Slab Blocks and Platform Blocks to act as shields against anti-personnel weapons, and to camouflage their barge with the background. They may also be used to expand the space on a Barge.
Pros and Cons
- Very cheap
- Useful for expanding small platforms
- Great for quick and cheap bridges
- Small, hard to notice
- Pairs well with Hover Barges
- Easily destroyed
- Easier to fall off of when using it as a bridge.
- Needs a Platform Block to work efficiently