Spires, also commonly known as ruins, are large tall brown structures found throughout the map.
Pros & Cons
- The height of these structures make them a good place to build condensers.
- The height of these structures can be used to get the higher ground of an enemy base.
- The spire blocks that make up these structures are the weakest type of terrain block in the game.
- The height of these structures can be used by the enemy to get higher ground.
- Sometimes these structures can block ladders or pumps, making them useless.
- It is impossible to build bridges out of a hollow ruin.