The Turret is a building in the Military section that effectively protects the area surrounding it and uses iridium from a pipe. It uses 6 iridium per shot. The turret has a large range and can target people from far distances. Although the turret's aim is 100% accurate, its bullets are not.
Pros & Cons
- It is very cheap, costing only 125 iridium.
- It is a long-range defensive building that is a great deterrent against enemies.
- The turret has a very fast reload time and does not consume a lot of iridium.
- Its accuracy is very bad compared to other weapons and turrets.
- When making mini-bases on the mainland, you should always have 2 to 4 turrets to protect your base from enemy teams.
- Putting turrets on walls can make your turrets more effective and harder to destroy.
- If you are not planning to build an Arsenal, then you should make turrets instead to give your base some protection from intruders.
- If you suspect that rushers will destroy your base, make turrets to ensure that they will think twice about attacking you.
- Turrets are known to glitch out and fall through the floor when making blueprints for them. To fix this, try rotating your turrets a little bit before placing them.
|Pipes||Pipe • T-Junction • Four-Way • Elbow|
|Extractors||Well Pump • Condenser • Submersible • Crystal Resonator|
|Tanks||Small Tank • Standard Tank • Large Tank • Reservoir|
|Special||Cap • Distributor Cap • Refill Station • Valve • Drop Tank|
Seat • Bridge
|Defense||Wall • Keep • Gate|
|Basic||Ladder Block • Light Source • Light Post|
|Blocks||Block • HollowBlock • Platform Block • Slab Block|
|Wedges||Wedge 30 • Wedge 45|
Shield Generator • Priority Beacon
|Production||Arsenal • Garage • S.S.I.M|
|Weapons/Defensive||Turret • Arc Turret • Point Defense|
|Weapons/Offensive||Bore • Artillery|
Spawn Point • Upgrade Station
|Structure Technology||Fabricator • Automechanic|
|Miscellaneous Technology||Boost Pad • Distributor • Spatial Anchor • Transceiver|